Just graduated and it’s time to get a new car? You have to get back and forth to your new job and certainly don’t want to do it in the beater that got you through school. Take a look at what it takes to qualify for the Toyota College Grad rebate – it’s not as tough as you would think.
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school / program within the next six months.
- Have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years.
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF.
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship / certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Get to work. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured. Have proof of collision insurance. Ask your dealer for details.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don’t give up. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
What vehicles qualify for the College Grad rebate? You can purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, Rav4, Tacoma, or Yaris.
You can apply for credit on the Anderson Toyota website. If you have more questions, call us at 815-397-8995, we’re here for YOU!
The Toyota Promise ~
We must never stand still.
Where others might rest, Toyota will move forward and seek out the opportunity to do better. Toyota products and services will represent the finest in quality and value, to improve life for our customers while respecting the earth’s resources.
Our efforts will be guided by two principles: Continuous improvement and respect for people.
We honor our customers as welcome guests and serve them in a manner they desire. We respect the time and priorities of our customers and colleagues.
We practice the belief that “there is no best, only better”.
Together we will bring this commitment to life at every opportunity and for every customer.
Over the past 33 years, Toyotathon has become the premier event in the automotive industry. Historically, Toyotathon is the best time of the year to purchase a new car, truck or SUV. Toyota offers excellent incentives and value to Toyota customers including 0% financing available for up to 60 months on seven different models!
This is the one event you don’t want to miss. Be sure to stop in to our dealership as soon as possible to check out our extensive inventory on the latest lineup of beautiful Toyota vehicles! This incredible event is ending soon, so HURRY IN TODAY–a deal this good won’t last forever!